Bridge Lane is a small independent day nursery that opened in 2003. The Nursery has a beautiful built for purpose building close to Battersea Park and the river Thame
We have fun whilst learning in a safe and stimulating environment to ensure that the progression into primary school is accomplished happily and with confidence
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in Childcare?
Are you passionate about making a difference with the future generation?
Want to earn and learn at the same time?
If you have answered yes to all the above, SWIFT Childcare can help kickstart your career.
SWIFT Childcare are currently working with Nursery Settings in the London area, who are looking to recruit staff to join their busy, energetic and supportive teams.
Some of the main responsibilities of this job role will include:
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun.
- Assisting the facility in meeting OFSTED requirements, which will also benefit in the Childcare Apprenticeship.
- Being a team player.
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately to meet the Apprenticeship requirements.
- Taking part in First Aid training as required.
- Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in the Apprenticeship Standards or appropriate legal requirements as required within the childcare setting.
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Hygiene requirements are always adhered to during the Childcare Apprenticeship.
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery and management
- Working with teams across the nursery setting
- Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children.
- Preparation of food for breakfast, snack and afternoon tea.
- Supporting children’s self-help needs.
- Being creative and enthusiastic.
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations to also meet the Standard of the Childcare Apprenticeship.
Working within confidentiality guidelines to be able to achieve all of the above to complete the Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship. This Apprenticeship will open the doors to a variety of future roles within the Childcare Sector.
Please get in touch to find out more.
We are recruiting NOW!!!